Welcome to Shepherd’s Clinic, a unique non-profit organization providing quality, comprehensive health care to Baltimore’s uninsured
- We serve qualified patients living in nine zip codes: 21211, 21212, 21213, 21214, 21215, 21218, 21234, 21239, and 21206 in north Baltimore.
- We are volunteer-driven. More than 350 volunteer physicians, nurses, and others provide our uninsured patients with a full spectrum of quality health care, from primary and specialty care to mental health and wellness services.
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital provides diagnostic, specialty, and selected surgical services for our patients at no cost.
- We receive no government funds. We rely solely on the generous donations of our patients, individual donors, foundations, civic organizations, corporations, and congregations. And yes, we need your help to support our patients.
- MAKE A DONATION through Paypal or Network for Good
- Find out more about Shepherd’s Clinic in our publications. Check out our most recent Annual Report.
- Join us at our Our City, Our Health, Our Future fundraiser!