Shepherd’s Clinic provides expert medical care on a stringent budget without relying on government funding. Rather, the Clinic depends on the continued generosity of private foundations, congregations, community organizations, and individuals.
Make a tax-deductible donation to further the work and purpose of Shepherd’s Clinic. Use any of these options:
Donate By Mail:
To make a donation by mail, please mail your check, made payable to Shepherd’s Clinic, to:
2800 Kirk Ave
Baltimore, MD 21218
We are in need of the following supplies and equipment:
- Pneumonia vaccinations: $600 for 10 doses
- Nebulizer machines and asthma treatment: $350 for 10
- Test strips for diabetes monitoring: $15 for a box of 100
- General office supplies (envelopes, appointment cards, notepads, copy paper etc): cost varies.
- New or gently used phlebotomy chairs for our lab – $350 each new, but welcome gently used